Digital Operations Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday (9-5pm)
Location: Brighton office and hybrid working.
Start Date: October / November 2023
Work within Republic of Music's Digital Operations team to manage the scheduling, setup delivery and accuracy of tracks and video products. The primary responsibilities for this role include monitoring the digital supply chain, managing label partners deliverables for DSP ingestion and overseeing our internal operations processes and best practises.
- Oversee deliveries to DSPs using LabelCamp and collaborate with LabelCamp’s support team to address operational needs and troubleshoot issues.
- Liaise with the label management team and wider digital team to manage metadata, release assets, and share product requirements, offering operational DSP best practices.
- Manage onboarding and off-boarding of labels catalogue transfer requests.
- Manage video and UGC platform claiming and optimisation.
- Proactively identify and address asset issues with the digital operations team, including duplicates and incorrect data.
- Maintaining the technical partner and DSP operational relationships.
- Regularly contribute to departmental documentation and external operational updates / processes.
- Provide insights and feedback to the digital team to improve workflow enhancements.
- Provide day-to-day internal and external team support, addressing queries and training needs.
- 2+ years of experience in digital music operations, supply chain, or distribution.
- Strong understanding of music metadata and copyright.
- Proficiency in digital, video and audio file formats.
- Excel proficiency and reporting of operational checks.
- Familiarity with DDEX queries and transfers.
- Experience using content management systems (e.g., iTunes Connect, Spotify, YouTube CMS, VEVO CMS, Facebook Rights Manager, SoundCloud Manager, TikTok and Snap).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Problem-solving mindset with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Passion for music and a solid grasp of the independent music sector.
To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements, along with your CV, to [email protected] by 27th September 2023. Please ensure the job title and your name is included in the subject line.