Position Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Alexandra Castriotis, Head of International Marketing
Location: 240 Blackfriars Road, SE1
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: £37,500-40,000 a year plus benefits
Closing date: 13/02/2024
- Project managing and overseeing the marketing campaigns for international tours at theatre and arena level
- Assist on the marketing of international tours at Stadium and Greenfield level
- Driving performance across all areas of marketing to ensure activities secure the best results and are cost effective
- Work with local partners across Europe, Asia, Africa and South America to develop marketing plans and impactful tour launches to ensure maximum ticket sales for AEG Presents tours and events - including digital marketing, print, radio, TV, PR and OOH advertising
- Work alongside multiple stakeholders including artist teams, tour sponsors, other AEG offices and the wider international touring team to ensure the smooth running of campaigns, from launch to show settlement.
- Monitor all aspects of the marketing campaigns in a timely manner and ensure budgets are adhered to
- Maintain & build relationships with partners, agencies, suppliers and industry contacts to ensure the best possible options and rates are being achieved
- Ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
- Keep up-to-date with industry changes and developments across international markets and work closely with local marketing teams on continually refining and updating marketing processes
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective teamwork within the marketing department and AEG Presents office
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service
- Ensure that you comply with all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practice as required by current legislation and the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and practices
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is received and easily understood
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the tour marketing team and any member of the senior management team
- International (outside of the UK) marketing experience advantageous
- Previous experience within the live music industry essential
- Proven project management skills with the ability to focus and deliver on multiple projects at any given time
- A positive attitude with high energy levels and commitment to the job
- Thorough knowledge of the media landscape including digital, press, radio, TV and OOH
- Ability to work well in a high-pressured environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage complex marketing budgets
- Above average skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowing a second language would be useful but not essential
- A big passion for music and live events
- Ability to influence people in an effective and positive manner.
- Is authentic in all their interactions and provides positive and constructive feedback
- Develops plans upfront to ensure the achievement of their goals.
- Has the ability to delegate tasks to grow and develop the team
- Is fair and holds each team member accountable as well as themselves.
- Demonstrates ability to solve more complex problems with confidence.
- Discovers practical solutions to challenges that arise.
- Helps build a culture of collaboration.
- Builds strong relationships with every team member and encourages cross department teamwork.
- Promotes fairness and diversity
- Is a role model for inspiring people through times of change.
- Demonstrates significant self-awareness and self-management.
- Removes barriers to curiosity by being open and listening to understand
- Proactively engages in continuous learning